Saturday, June 19, 2010

popular attractions in laguna beach and madison

The folks in Wisconsin Historical Museum got their veterans museum exactly right. I do not believe there is another museum in the entire Midwest that quite captures the depth and breadth of Civil War to Iraq War artifacts as well as this one. In addition to its vast array of well preserved weaponry, I was very impressed with the museum's extensive Grand Army of the Republic (GAR) collection. For staying, select cheap hotels in Madison. My husband and I were staying in Laguna Beach at the Casa Laguna. We wanted to do some wine tasting while we were in CA but didn't want to drive far. Casa Laguna recommended this little gem. It was a refreshing way to spend the afternoon, and we bought a bottle for the evening. I will definitely be purchasing more wine from them in the future! We really loved the Chardonnay that we purchased. For staying, select cheap hotels in laguna beach only.

No comments:

Post a Comment